BERS PRO SOFTWARE
12 October 2020
BERS Pro 126.96.36.199 (3.21) has been formally accredited by the NatHERS Administrator.
We are now pleased to release BERS Pro 188.8.131.52 (3.21) to all licensed BERS Pro assessors to replace v184.108.40.206 (3.21). We have taken on board some of your feedback in this release and have scheduled further improvements in future releases over the coming months.
This update also includes a complete update of the custom windows library, with over 3,800 new windows to choose from. Enjoy.
The following is a summary of the changes since v220.127.116.11 (3.21):
Building elements report improvements
- Addition of Dwelling and Assessor attributes to top section of Building Elements report.
- Sum of all individual unconditioned areas did not match the total in summary unconditioned section. This was due to the total unconditioned area excluding the stair area. This has now been corrected.
- The Wall Area was not excluding Door or Opening areas in the individual zone sections compared with Summary section for the same Wall Type. This has now been corrected.
Air Flow Tab improvements to speed up data entry
- Tab order changed to follow field order.
- Default downlight selection to LED upon first entry.
Project Details improvements to speed up data entry
- Tab order changed to follow field order. You can now just use the tab key and keypad to enter data.
- You can now just use the tab key and keypad to enter data.
- Now you can freely enter Comments by pressing Enter when required without causing the dialog to close.
- In previous versions of BERS Pro, clicking 'Delete Level’ removes the whole level and all zones within that level without confirming with the user. In this latest version, a message is displayed confirming the you wish to proceed.
11 May 2020
Release of AccuRate Sustainability Tool V18.104.22.168
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Zhengdong Chen and the CSIRO Energy Team have completed development of the AccuRate Sustainability Tool V22.214.171.124. This is now available for current AccuRate users to download and install following the installation instructions below.
Assessors are asked to transfer to the new software version as soon as possible, as the use of AccuRate Sustainability 126.96.36.199 (SP1-SP4) will expire on 1 August 2020, unless the project already has an existing NatHERS certificate.
As a reminder, the National Construction Code 2019 came into effect on 1 May 2020 (with some state and territory variations being applicable) regardless of which software version is used. This means new heating and cooling load limits for the NatHERS compliance pathway (ABCB Standard 2019.1) may apply.
The following information about AccuRate Sustainability V188.8.131.52 is included below: